Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Without we are Nothing...

Without this we are nothing.  Our lives have no purpose. You could have the whole world but without this one small thing, our lives are worthless.  Love, without love we have nothing, we are nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-7 say,
If I speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy but don't love, I am nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate. If I speak God's Word with power, revealing all of His mysteries and making everything plain as day, and if I have faith that says to a mountain, "Jump," and it jumps, but I don't love, I am nothing. If I give all I own to the poor or even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don't love, I've gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, no matter what I believe, no matter what I do, I am bankrupt without love.

Love feeds everything. I did a speech on how to love yourself the other day because I know that the world we live in is ripping us apart. We are ripping ourselves apart.  Never forget that you too are deserving of the love and forgiveness you so willingly share with others. And never tare people apart in the hope of building yourself up, negativity will only bring negativity.  Start with yourself first because once you are made whole you will begin to heal others in a way you never knew possible. You must know a deep love within yourself to be able to give a love the depth of the ocean would be jealous of. Because after all, don't we all want a love so deep we barely understand it. Love that goes the extra mile when we didn't think it could take on more step.

Loves a funny thing that most people don't fully understand, but it doesn't need to be understood just given and taken without strings are contingency.

Remember to love often, making sure that the love is warm and strong, making the hardest people soft and comforted. We all deserve love, so don't hold it back because you don't think the person needs or deserves it. Because most likely they are the ones who desire it the most.  Don't forget that you too need to forgive yourself, because forgiveness is the beginning of love.

Annaliese~





No comments:

Post a Comment