Saturday, November 26, 2016

Can I tell you something?

The title may sound shocking but fear not!  I'm only here to inform you that I cannot eat pineapple......Yep that's right ye old friend here who named the blog can't even eat the tropical fruit its name comes from.

Now you might be thinking

"Annaliese why would you name it after something you can't eat?"

 Well I have no idea.  But I mean pineapples are cool and so are Devin and I so why not?  I happen to love pineapple which makes it hard not to eat.  I'm not allergic I don't think...*sweats nervously*... just very sensitive to the flesh eating enzymes in it.  So whenever I eat it my mouth gets raw and my throat hurts.  Every once in awhile I'll eat it because I mean a life without pineapple isn't a life. Am I right? Or am I right?  Pineapple is a wonderful fruit if only it was nicer to me.  Seems like the worlds against me sometimes, but oh well looks like I'll have to be my own hero after all and save myself from a sore throat and a raw mouth.

I hope this more light hearted post brightened your day.  I love you to the moon and back.

OXOX
Annaliese~

No comments:

Post a Comment